Cattle Visions - 13015 South Hwy 63 - Clark, MO 65243
SCHOOLS ARE TWO DAYS:
SATURDAY SESSIONS: 8AM - 5PM | SUNDAY SESSIONS: 8AM - 5PM
March 2-3, 2019 - FULL, waiting list only
March 16-17, 2019 - FULL, waiting list only
March 30-31, 2019 - FULL, waiting list only
April 13-14, 2019 - FULL, waiting list only
April 27-28, 2019 - FULL, waiting list only
- History of The Artificial Insemination Industry
- Introduction of Female Bovine Reproductive Anatomy
- Reproductive Organ Tract Display
- Live Cow Palpation
- Semen Handling Practice
- Semen Tank Maintenance
- A.I. Gun Loading Procedures
- Live Cow A.I. Practice
- Estrus Detection
- Introduction of the Estrous Cycle
- Introduction of Heat Synchronization
- Correct Insertion of CIDR’s
- Nutrition’s Role on Reproductive Success
CLASS SIZE WILL BE LIMITED!!!
Please reserve your seat early!
Registration is $475 per person. A $225 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve each seat. $450 for each for two or more people attending together. Cattle Visions will have snacks and drinks available. We will also provide a catered lunch each day. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion and 10% off of your first order of Cattle Visions semen that is priced at $50/unit or less (Different discounts may be applied for higher priced bulls. Supplies and Clearance semen not included).